Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome!

Hello All!  (Well at least those unfortunate to have stumbled upon this by mistake somehow, ha).  As stated in my profile, I think about investing ALL. THE. TIME.  If they had a twelve step program like AA for investors, I would definitively have been through it several times already and lined up ready to go through it again.  As I tell my wife, there are worse things to be addicted to.

This blog will be my ramblings in regards to my investments, some of the different "techniques" I use, my portfolio progress, and my dreams of grandeur.

I will post as time permits, hope you enjoy whatever small nuggets of info I can provide.

--The Dividend Addict

(Disclamer: I am not a professional investor, nor do I pretend to be.  All ramblings are representative of my thoughts and are opinions only, I don't need any of you trying to sue me off of things I post on this site, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment